PRO Digital Viscometer
Now Compatible with Rheocalc® software for automated viscosity testing via PC.
PRO Digital Viscometer combines traditional Brookfield accuracy, reliability,
and versatility with the advantages of electronic sensing, display, and
output. When controlled by PC, the DV-II+ PRO becomes a Rheometer with
variable speed capability from 0.01 to 200 rpm.
Features And Benefits
- Continuous display of: Viscosity (cP or mPa·s), Temperature (°C or
°F), Shear Rate, Shear Stress, % Torque, Spindle
- 54 selectable speeds provide superior range of viscosity/shear
measurements for use in stand-alone operation
- Automated program control by PC running optional
software; speed control from 0.01 to 200 rpm.
- LV, RV, HA, and HB torque ranges available...
- Built-in RTD temperature probe for sample monitoring
- Easy-to-use keypad for simple selection of test parameters
- Auto Range feature to display viscosity limits
- Customizable options
- Download custom programs with
DV Loader software (included)
- Parallel printer, serial RS-232, and analog voltage outputs
- Automatic data collection and historical comparison with optional
- Complete with appropriate spindles,
DV Loader program, viscometer stand, guard leg, and carrying case
- Also available in a
Wells/Brookfield Cone/Plate version
software for control by PC
data collection software
- Works with all standard