Yuasa as leading manufacturer of maintenance-free, valve regulated stationary lead acid batteries has been improving all properties determining reliability and operational performance. The effect is, that the end-user acquires a fully mature and commercially accepted product which, typically has a service life of up to 5 years when operated und recommended conditions.
- Yuasa NP Series batteries can be permanently put into operation laying on the side; any operation upside down is solely permissible for one discharge operation.
- The battery container is manufactured from ABS.
- Container material for FR batteries is flame-retardant according to UL 94 VO, equivalent to EN 60707.
- Manufacture of Yuasa Batteries according to ISO 9002 Quality Management Systems and ISO 14001 Environmentally Management Systems.
- Extension of service life by reduced speed of corrosion by means of special alloy.
- Certified by VDS.
- Entered in the UL Directory of Recognized Components, File No. BAZR2.MH12970.
Main Fields of Applications
- Absorbing Glassmatt Technology ( AGM ) in which the electrolyte is fully absorbed-no free electrolyte .
- Maintenance-free operation, no addition of water required .
- Heavy duty grids giving high performance and long life.
- Wide range of operating temperatures with temperature regulated voltage compensation
- Very good charging efficiency.
- Classified as "non-spillable" and therefore exempt from IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
- Conforming to EN 61056-2
- Extendedshelf life at low self-discharge level, approxemately 3% per month at 20°C.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Emergency Lighting
- Solar applications
- Fire alarm and security Systems
- Medical appliance
- Electronic measuring devices
- Electronic test equipment
- Geophysical devices
- Marine Equipment